2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V49.81
Asymptomatic postmenopausal status (age-related) (natural)
- Short description: ASYMPT POSTMENO STATUS.
- ICD-9-CM V49.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V49.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM V49.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V49.81: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z78.0 Asymptomatic menopausal state
- History of normal menopause
- Natural age related menopausal state
- Personal condition natural age related menopause
- Personal condition of postmenopausal state
- Postmenopausal (has gone through menopause)
- Postmenopausal state
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V49.81
- status (age related) (natural) V49.81
- Status (post)
- postmenopausal (age related) (natural) V49.81