2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V49.77
Hip amputation status
- Short description: STATUS AMPUT HIP.
- ICD-9-CM V49.77 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V49.77 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM V49.77.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V49.77: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z89.629 Acquired absence of unspecified hip joint
- History of left hip disarticulation
- History of of left hip disarticulation
- History of of right hip disarticulation
- History of right hip disarticulation
- Hx of left hip disarticulation
- Hx of right hip disarticulation