2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V49.67
Shoulder amputation status
- Short description: STATUS AMPUT SHOULDER.
- ICD-9-CM V49.67 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V49.67 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM V49.67.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V49.67: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z89.239 Acquired absence of unspecified shoulder
- History of left shoulder amputation
- History of of left shoulder amputation
- History of of right shoulder amputation
- History of right shoulder amputation
- Hx of left shoulder amputation
- Hx of right shoulder amputation
- Disarticulation of shoulder