2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V49.61
Thumb amputation status
- Short description: STATUS AMPUT THUMB.
- ICD-9-CM V49.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V49.61 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM V49.61.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V49.61: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z89.019 Acquired absence of unspecified thumb
- History of left thumb amputation
- History of of left thumb amputation
- History of of right thumb amputation
- History of right thumb amputation
- Hx of left thumb amputation
- Hx of right thumb amputation
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V49.61
- Absence (organ or part) (complete or partial)
- thumb (acquired) V49.61