2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V49.4
Disfigurements of limbs
- ICD-9-CM V49.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V49.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM V49.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V49.4: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R68.89 Other general symptoms and signs
- History of disfigurement of limb (arm or leg)
- History of limb disfigurement
- Hx of limb disfigurement
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V49.4
- Disfigurement (due to scar) 709.2
- limb V49.4
- Problem (with) V49.9