2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V44.50
- Short description: CYSTOSTOMY STATUS NOS.
- ICD-9-CM V44.50 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V44.50 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM V44.50.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V44.50: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z93.50 Unspecified cystostomy status
- Presence of cystostomy
- Presence of cystostomy (artificial opening to urinary bladder)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V44.50
- opening status (functioning) (without complication) V44.9
- Cystostomy status V44.50
- Status (post)
- cystostomy V44.50