2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V44.0
- ICD-9-CM V44.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V44.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM V44.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V44.0: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- History of - tracheostomy
- History of tracheostomy, has currently
- HX of tracheostomy, has currently
- Presence of tracheostomy
- Presence of tracheostomy (artificial opening into trachea)
- Tracheostomy present
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z93.0 Tracheostomy status