2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V37.01
Other multiple birth (three or more) unspecified whether mates liveborn or stillborn born in hospital delivered by cesarean section
- Short description: MULT BIRTH NOS-HOSP W CS.
- ICD-9-CM V37.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V37.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM V37.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V37.01: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z38.69 Other multiple liveborn infant, delivered by cesarean
- Multiple delivery, all by cesarean section
- Multiple live birth in hospital by cesarean section
- Multiple liveborn, in hospital by cesarean section