2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V29.3
Observation for suspected genetic or metabolic condition
- Short description: NB OBS GENETC/METABL CND.
- ICD-9-CM V29.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V29.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM V29.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V29.3: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Infant observed for suspected genetic disease
- Infant observed for suspected metabolic disease
- Observation of infant for suspected genetic condition
- Observation of infant for suspected metabolic condition
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM P00.89 Newborn (suspected to be) affected by other maternal conditions