2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V02.7
Carrier or suspected carrier of gonorrhea
- Short description: GONORRHEA CARRIER.
- ICD-9-CM V02.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V02.7 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM V02.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V02.7: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z22.4 Carrier of infections with a predominantly sexual mode of transmission
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V02.7
- Carrier (suspected) of
- gonorrhea V02.7
- Gonorrhea 098.0
- carrier (suspected of) V02.7