2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E902.9
Accident due to changes in air pressure from unspecified cause
- Short description: AIR PRESSURE CHANGE NOS.
- ICD-9-CM E902.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E902.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E902.9 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM E902.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E902.9: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM W99.XXXA Exposure to other man-made environmental factors, initial encounter