2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E862.4
Accidental poisoning by other specified solvents not elsewhere classified
- Short description: ACC POISN-SOLVENTS NEC.
- ICD-9-CM E862.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM E862.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- However, E862.4 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury, and therefore should not be used as a principal diagnosis.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM E862.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E862.4: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM E862.4