2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E823.0
Other motor vehicle nontraffic accident involving collision with stationary object injuring driver of motor vehicle other than motorcycle
- Short description: OTH COLL STNDNG OBJ-DRIV.
- ICD-9-CM E823.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E823.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E823.0 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM E823.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E823.0: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM V47.02XA Driver of other type car injured in collision with fixed or stationary object in nontraffic accident, initial encounter