2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E823.0
Other motor vehicle nontraffic accident involving collision with stationary object injuring driver of motor vehicle other than motorcycle
- Short description: OTH COLL STNDNG OBJ-DRIV.
- ICD-9-CM E823.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM E823.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- However, E823.0 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury, and therefore should not be used as a principal diagnosis.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM E823.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E823.0: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM V47.02XA Driver of other type car injured in collision with fixed or stationary object in nontraffic accident, initial encounter