2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E821.2
Nontraffic accident involving other off-road motor vehicle injuring motorcyclist
- Short description: OTH OFF-ROAD MV-MOCYCL.
- ICD-9-CM E821.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM E821.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- However, E821.2 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury, and therefore should not be used as a principal diagnosis.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM E821.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E821.2: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM V88.8XXA Person injured in other specified noncollision transport accidents involving motor vehicle, nontraffic, initial encounter