2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E811.1
Motor vehicle traffic accident involving re-entrant collision with another motor vehicle injuring passenger in motor vehicle other than motorcycle
- Short description: REENTRANT MV COLL-PASNGR.
- ICD-9-CM E811.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E811.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E811.1 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM E811.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E811.1: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM V49.50XA Passenger injured in collision with unspecified motor vehicles in traffic accident, initial encounter