2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 998.7
Acute reaction to foreign substance accidentally left during a procedure not elsewhere classified
- Short description: POSTOP FORGN SUBST REACT.
- ICD-9-CM 998.7 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 998.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 998.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 998.7: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T81.61XA Aseptic peritonitis due to foreign substance accidentally left during a procedure, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T81.69XA Other acute reaction to foreign substance accidentally left during a procedure, initial encounter