2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 959.5
Other and unspecified injury to finger
- Short description: FINGER INJURY NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 959.5 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 959.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 959.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 959.5: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Compartment syndrome of upper limb
- Complete division, flexor digitorum profundus tendon
- Complete division, flexor pollicis longus tendon
- Fingernail injury
- Foreign body - finger
- Foreign body in thumb
- Hyperextension injury of finger
- Hyperextension injury of thumb
- Injury of finger
- Injury of flexor muscle and tendon of thumb at forearm level
- Injury of nail bed of finger
- Injury of nail bed of thumb
- Injury to finger
- Knuckle injury
- Mallet thumb with closed tendon injury
- Metal foreign body in finger
- Metal foreign body in palm of hand
- Metal foreign body in thumb
- Nail damage from external agent
- Nail dystrophy due to trauma
- Pellet wound of finger
- Pellet wound of thumb
- Thumb injury
- Thumbnail injury
- Traumatic division of finger ligament
- Traumatic division of thumb ligament
- Volar plate injury of finger joint
- Volar plate injury of thumb joint
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S69.80XA Other specified injuries of unspecified wrist, hand and finger(s), initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S69.90XA Unspecified injury of unspecified wrist, hand and finger(s), initial encounter