2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 958.8
Other early complications of trauma
- Short description: EARLY COMPLIC TRAUMA NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 958.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 958.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 958.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 958.8: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T79.8XXA Other early complications of trauma, initial encounter
- Anterior tibial compartment syndrome
- Compartment syndrome
- Compartment syndrome of lower limb
- Compartment syndrome of thigh
- Compartment syndrome of upper arm
- Compartment syndrome, buttock
- Early complication of trauma
- Extensor compartment syndrome of forearm
- Lateral peroneal compartment syndrome
- Posterior tibial compartment syndrome
- Posttraumatic state
- Posttraumatic vertigo
- Psoas compartment syndrome
- Rectus abdominis compartment syndrome
- Traumatic complication of injury
- Traumatic pneumonia
- Traumatic rhabdomyolysis
- Vertigo preceded by head injury