2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 948.71
Burn (any degree) involving 70-79 percent of body surface with third degree burn of 10-19%
- Short description: 70-79% BDY BRN/10-19% 3D.
- ICD-9-CM 948.71 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 948.71 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 948.71.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 948.71: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T31.71 Burns involving 70-79% of body surface with 10-19% third degree burns
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T32.71 Corrosions involving 70-79% of body surface with 10-19% third degree corrosion