2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 945.44
Deep necrosis of underlying tissues due to burn (deep third degree) of lower leg without loss of lower leg
- Short description: DEEP 3RD DEG BRN LOW LEG.
- ICD-9-CM 945.44 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 945.44 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 945.44.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 945.44: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T24.339A Burn of third degree of unspecified lower leg, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T24.739A Corrosion of third degree of unspecified lower leg, initial encounter
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 945.44
- Burn (acid) (cathode ray) (caustic) (chemical) (electric heating appliance) (electricity) (fire) (flame) (hot liquid or object) (irradiation) (lime) (radiation) (steam) (thermal) (x-ray) 949.0