2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 943.56
Deep necrosis of underlying tissues due to burn (deep third degree) of scapular region with loss of scapula
- Short description: 3RD BURN W LOSS-SCAPULA.
- ICD-9-CM 943.56 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 943.56 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 943.56.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 943.56: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T22.369A Burn of third degree of unspecified scapular region, initial encounter
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T22.769A Corrosion of third degree of unspecified scapular region, initial encounter