2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 943.23
Blisters with epidermal loss due to burn (second degree) of upper arm
- Short description: 2ND DEG BURN UPPER ARM.
- ICD-9-CM 943.23 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 943.23 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 943.23.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 943.23: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T22.239A Burn of second degree of unspecified upper arm, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T22.639A Corrosion of second degree of unspecified upper arm, initial encounter
- Second degree burn of left upper arm
- Second degree burn of right upper arm
- Second degree chemical burn of left upper arm
- Second degree chemical burn of right upper arm
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 943.23
- Burn (acid) (cathode ray) (caustic) (chemical) (electric heating appliance) (electricity) (fire) (flame) (hot liquid or object) (irradiation) (lime) (radiation) (steam) (thermal) (x-ray) 949.0