2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 928.9
Crushing injury of unspecified site of lower limb
- Short description: CRUSHING INJURY LEG NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 928.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 928.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 928.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 928.9: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S77.20XA Crushing injury of unspecified hip with thigh, initial encounter
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 928.9
- Crush, crushed, crushing (injury) 929.9
- leg 928.9