2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 883.0
Open wound of fingers without complication
- Short description: OPEN WOUND OF FINGER.
- ICD-9-CM 883.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 883.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 883.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 883.0: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S61.209A Unspecified open wound of unspecified finger without damage to nail, initial encounter