2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 878.7
Open wound of vagina complicated
- Short description: OPEN WOUND VAGINA-COMPL.
- ICD-9-CM 878.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 878.7 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 878.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 878.7: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S31.42XA Laceration with foreign body of vagina and vulva, initial encounter