2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 861.02
Laceration of heart without penetration of heart chambers or open wound into thorax
- Short description: HEART LACERATION-CLOSED.
- ICD-9-CM 861.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 861.02 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 861.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 861.02: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S26.92XA Laceration of heart, unspecified with or without hemopericardium, initial encounter
- Laceration of heart without hemopericardium
- Laceration of heart wo hemopericardium
- Major laceration of heart w hemopericardium
- Major laceration of heart with hemopericardium
- Mild laceration of heart w hemopericardium
- Mild laceration of heart with hemopericardium
- Mod laceration of heart with hemopericardium
- Moderate laceration of heart w hemopericardium
- Moderate laceration of heart with hemopericardium