2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 825.0
Fracture of calcaneus closed
- Short description: FRACTURE CALCANEUS-CLOSE.
- ICD-9-CM 825.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 825.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 825.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 825.0: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S92.009A Unspecified fracture of unspecified calcaneus, initial encounter for closed fracture
- Closed fracture foot, calcaneus
- Closed fracture of calcaneus
- Closed fracture of left calcaneus
- Closed fracture of right calcaneus
- Closed FX foot, calcaneus
- Left calcaneus (heel bone) fracture
- Left calcaneus Fx
- Right calcaneus (heel bone) fracture
- Right calcaneus Fx