2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 814.00
Closed fracture of carpal bone unspecified
- Short description: FX CARPAL BONE NOS-CLOSE.
- ICD-9-CM 814.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 814.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 814.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 814.00: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S62.109A Fracture of unspecified carpal bone, unspecified wrist, initial encounter for closed fracture
- Closed fracture carpal bone
- Closed fracture of left wrist
- Closed fracture of right wrist
- Closed fracture of wrist
- Closed FX of wrist
- Left wrist fracture
- Left wrist Fx
- Right wrist fracture
- Right wrist Fx