2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 814.00
Closed fracture of carpal bone unspecified
- Short description: FX CARPAL BONE NOS-CLOSE.
- ICD-9-CM 814.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 814.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 814.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 814.00: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Closed fracture carpal bone
- Closed fracture of left wrist
- Closed fracture of right wrist
- Closed fracture of wrist
- Closed FX of wrist
- Left wrist fracture
- Left wrist Fx
- Right wrist fracture
- Right wrist Fx
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S62.109A Fracture of unspecified carpal bone, unspecified wrist, initial encounter for closed fracture