2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 804.09
Closed fractures involving skull of face with other bones without intracranial injury with concussion unspecified
- Short description: CL SKUL W OTH FX-CONCUSS.
- ICD-9-CM 804.09 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 804.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 804.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 804.09: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S02.91XA Unspecified fracture of skull, initial encounter for closed fracture