2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 804.09
Closed fractures involving skull of face with other bones without intracranial injury with concussion unspecified
- Short description: CL SKUL W OTH FX-CONCUSS.
- ICD-9-CM 804.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 804.09 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 804.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 804.09: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S02.91XA Unspecified fracture of skull, initial encounter for closed fracture