2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 802.38
Open fracture of body of mandible other and unspecified
- Short description: FX MANDIBLE BODY NEC-OPN.
- ICD-9-CM 802.38 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 802.38 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 802.38.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 802.38: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S02.600B Fracture of unspecified part of body of mandible, initial encounter for open fracture
- Mandible (lower jaw) fracture
- Open fracture of body of mandible
- Open mandibular body fx
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 802.38
- Fracture (abduction) (adduction) (avulsion) (compression) (crush) (dislocation) (oblique) (separation) (closed) 829.0