2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 795.89
Other abnormal tumor markers
- Short description: ABNORML TUMOR MARKER NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 795.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 795.89 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 795.89.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 795.89: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R97.8 Other abnormal tumor markers
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 795.89
- Findings, abnormal, without diagnosis (examination) (laboratory test) 796.4
- tumor markers NEC 795.89