2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 794.10
Nonspecific abnormal response to unspecified nerve stimulation
- Short description: ABN STIMUL RESPONSE NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 794.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 794.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 794.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 794.10: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R94.130 Abnormal response to nerve stimulation, unspecified
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 794.10
- Abnormal, abnormality, abnormalities - see also Anomaly
- response to nerve stimulation 794.10