2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 787.20
- Short description: DYSPHAGIA NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 787.20 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 787.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 787.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 787.20: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Dysphagia (difficulty swallowing)
- Impaired swallowing
- Odynophagia (painful swallowing)
- Swallowing painful
- Swallowing problem
- Difficulty in swallowing NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM R13.0 Aphagia
- 2015 ICD-10-CM R13.10 Dysphagia, unspecified