2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 783.3
Feeding difficulties and mismanagement
- Short description: FEEDING PROBLEM.
- ICD-9-CM 783.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 783.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 783.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 783.3: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Elderly feeding problem
- Feeding problem in elderly
- Feeding problem in infant
- Infant feeding problem
- Overconsumption of milk in childhood
- Overconsumption of milk, child
- feeding disturbance or problems:
- Feeding problem (elderly) (infant)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM R63.3 Feeding difficulties