2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 782.1
Rash and other nonspecific skin eruption
- Any change in the skin which affects its appearance or texture. A rash may be localised to one part of the body, or affect all the skin. Rashes may cause the skin to change color, itch, become warm, bumpy, dry, cracked or blistered, swell and may be painful.
- Short description: NONSPECIF SKIN ERUPT NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 782.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 782.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 782.1: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013.
782.1 Alternative Terminology
Convert 782.1 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 782.1: