2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 782.0
Disturbance of skin sensation
- Consisting of abnormally decreased sensitivity, particularly to touch.
- Impairment of tactile sensitivity manifesting as partial loss of sensitivity to sensory stimuli.
- Abnormal touch sensations, such as burning or prickling, that occur without an outside stimulus.
- A sensation as of repetitive pin pricks, caused by cold or by striking a nerve, or as a result of various diseases of the central or peripheral nervous system.
- Short description: SKIN SENSATION DISTURB.
- ICD-9-CM 782.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 782.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 782.0: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013.
Convert 782.0 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 782.0: