2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 778.6
- ICD-9-CM 778.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 778.6 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 778.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 778.6: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P83.5 Congenital hydrocele
- Hydrocele, infant
- Infantile hydrocele
- Congenital hydrocele of tunica vaginalis