2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 777.5
Necrotizing enterocolitis in fetus or newborn
- Short description: NECROT ENTEROCOLITIS NB.
- ICD-9-CM 777.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 777.5 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 777.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 777.5: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM 777.5
- Pseudomembranous enterocolitis in newborn