2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 756.13
Absence of vertebra congenital
- Short description: CONG ABSENCE OF VERTEBRA.
- ICD-9-CM 756.13 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 756.13 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 756.13.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 756.13: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q76.49 Other congenital malformations of spine, not associated with scoliosis
- Agenesis of sacrum
- Agenesis of vertebra
- Caudal agenesis
- Congenital absence of vertebra
- Incomplete development of lower spine (caudal)
- Sacral agenesis