2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 736.39
Other acquired deformities of hip
- Short description: ACQ HIP DEFORMITY NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 736.39 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 736.39 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 736.39.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 736.39: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M21.859 Other specified acquired deformities of unspecified thigh
- Acquired fixed flexion deformity of the hip
- Acquired internal femoral torsion
- Coxa plana
- Flexion deformity of hip
- Flexion deformity of L hip
- Flexion deformity of left hip
- Flexion deformity of R hip
- Flexion deformity of right hip
- Hip joint deformity in external rotation