2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 733.49
Aseptic necrosis of other bone sites
- Short description: ASEPT NECROSIS BONE NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 733.49 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 733.49 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 733.49.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 733.49: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M87.08 Idiopathic aseptic necrosis of bone, other site
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 733.49
- Necrosis, necrotic
- bone (see also Osteomyelitis) 730.1