2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 731.8
Other bone involvement in diseases classified elsewhere
- Short description: BONE INVOLV IN OTH DIS.
- ICD-9-CM 731.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 731.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 731.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 731.8: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M90.80 Osteopathy in diseases classified elsewhere, unspecified site
- Diabetes, type 1 with osteomyelitis
- Diabetes, type 2 with osteomyelitis
- Myopathy in osteomalacia
- Osteomyelitis due to DM 1
- Osteomyelitis due to DM 2
- Osteomyelitis due to type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Osteomyelitis due to type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Code first underlying disease, as:
- diabetes mellitus (250.8)