2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 723.3
Cervicobrachial syndrome (diffuse)
- Short description: CERVICOBRACHIAL SYNDROME.
- ICD-9-CM 723.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 723.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 723.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 723.3: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M53.1 Cervicobrachial syndrome
- Cervicobrachial syndrome, diffuse
- Diffuse cervicobrachial syndrome