2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.64
Other symptoms referable to hand joint
- Short description: JOINT SYMPTOM NEC-HAND.
- ICD-9-CM 719.64 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 719.64 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 719.64.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.64: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R29.898 Other symptoms and signs involving the musculoskeletal system
- Clicking distal interphalangeal joint of finger
- Clicking metacarpophalangeal joint
- Clicking proximal interphalangeal joint of finger
- Finger joint - cool
- Finger joint crepitus
- Finger joint crepitus audible
- Finger joint crepitus palpable
- Lump on finger
- Mass of bilat hand joints
- Mass of bilateral hand joints
- Mass of hand
- Mass of joint of hand
- Mass of left hand joint
- Mass of right hand joint
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 719.64
- Creaking joint 719.60
- hand 719.64
- Symptoms, specified (general) NEC 780.99