2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 703.8
Other specified diseases of nail
- Short description: DISEASES OF NAIL NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 703.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 703.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 703.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 703.8: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L60.1 Onycholysis
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L60.2 Onychogryphosis
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L60.3 Nail dystrophy
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L60.4 Beau's lines
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L60.8 Other nail disorders
- Dystrophia unguium
- Hypertrophy of nail
- Leukonychia (punctata) (striata)