2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 691.8
Other atopic dermatitis and related conditions
- chronic inflammatory skin disorder in individuals with a hereditary predisposition to a lowered threshold to pruritus; characterized by extreme itching, leading to scratching and rubbing that result in typical lesions of eczema.
- Short description: OTHER ATOPIC DERMATITIS.
- ICD-9-CM 691.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 691.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 691.8: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013.
691.8 Alternative Terminology
Convert 691.8 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 691.8: