2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 667.10
Retained portions of placenta or membranes without hemorrhage unspecified as to episode of care
- Short description: RETAIN PROD CONCEPT-UNSP.
- ICD-9-CM 667.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 667.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 667.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 667.10: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O73.1 Retained portions of placenta and membranes, without hemorrhage