2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 659.73
Abnormality in fetal heart rate or rhythm antepartum condition or complication
- Short description: ABN FTL HRT RATE/RHY-ANT.
- ICD-9-CM 659.73 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 659.73 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 659.73.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 659.73: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Abnl fetal heart rate in pregnancy
- Abnormal fetal heart rate
- Fetal distress affecting management of mother
- Maternal care for fetal bradycardia during pregnancy
- Maternal care for fetal tachycardia during pregnancy
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM O76 Abnormality in fetal heart rate and rhythm complicating labor and delivery