2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 655.73
Decreased fetal movements affecting management of mother antepartum condition or complication
- Short description: DEC FETAL MOVMT ANTEPART.
- ICD-9-CM 655.73 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 655.73 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 655.73.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 655.73: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O36.8120 Decreased fetal movements, second trimester, not applicable or unspecified
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O36.8130 Decreased fetal movements, third trimester, not applicable or unspecified
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O36.8190 Decreased fetal movements, unspecified trimester, not applicable or unspecified