2008 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 648.03
Antepartum diabetes mellitus
- Short description: DIABETES-ANTEPARTUM.
- ICD-9-CM 648.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 648.03 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2008 version of ICD-9-CM 648.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 648.03: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O24.911 Unspecified diabetes mellitus in pregnancy, first trimester
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O24.912 Unspecified diabetes mellitus in pregnancy, second trimester
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O24.913 Unspecified diabetes mellitus in pregnancy, third trimester
- Diabetes in pregnancy
- DM in pregnancy
- Gestational diabetes mellitus
- Preexisting diabetes mellitus in pregnancy
- Preexisting DM in pregnancy
- Pregestational diabetes with complication in pregnancy